Speaking Opportunities – Pastor Brian Cole
Besides my tenure here at The Oaks Community Church as Senior Pastor, my biggest passion is going out and speaking at different forums, especially to our youth. Romans 10:13-15 says: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As is is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News.'”
I have been public speaking since shortly after my release from prison in 2010, and have had the honor of speaking in many places and witnessing first hand, countless individuals being Set Free as a result of hearing the Gospel message. I have spoken at small addictions groups all the way to speaking at the International Gideon Convention in Orlando Florida. My passion is speaking to students, whether in youth groups, Juvenile Centers, Group Homes, or schools. I have a powerful message of hope for others after the Truth of Jesus Christ set me free from all the bondage’s of my past, and coming out of the occult, drug, and criminal lifestyle.
I also have been a pulpit fill in other Church’s, and have given many messages to other Church’s and Youth groups who requested specific messages for their audience.
I have spoken at events I would have never thought I would find myself: Softball tournaments, dance companies, AWANA clubs, women’s conferences, step-parenting seminars… Basically I go where I am called! I also have spoken at many biker church’s, or church’s who host biker Sundays, at bike rallies, Gideon Conventions, halfway houses, jails, prisons, drug addiction centers, etc.
I do not charge a fee other than asking to cover my travel expenses. If you feel led to give a love offering, we will accept. But I have learned that in being obedient to God’s call to go where He wants me, He takes care of me and my families needs.
I can speak on many subjects from first hand experience, such as: Satanism and the occult, family abuse, cutting and self mutilation, bullying, drug addictions, living the criminal lifestyle, gangs, prison, jail and juvenile detention centers, pornography and sex addictions, and much more. Or, as I stated above, I can give a message based on something you have in mind to fit your needs. I have also spoken at a few places with other people from my life. Tommy Allen and I who knew each other in the past and at one point tried killing each other, but we are now both saved and one day found ourselves in Church together weeping and lifting our arms in worship to the One true King. We give our testimony and speak on God’s forgiveness. My mother also has done some events alongside me dealing with parental respect and the power of prayer and that there is always hope for those we thinks are hopeless.
Colossians 1:28-29 – “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me.”
You can go to the “contact us” section here to get hold of me, or you can call my number at (715)-491-7461. I can be reached by mail at the Church @: The Oaks Community Church – 14695 County Highway N, Drummond, WI. 54832. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can go to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iE-zgNmaY3QpvjRd_Unkw to see some of my video tapes speaking events or other small pieces I put together for general public. Thank you for your time and support, and may God bless you.
Around March my calendar fills up fast, so contact me now. Here is a list of some of the upcoming events in 2018 my wife and I will be speaking at:
- 2nd – Speaking at the Celebrate Recovery meeting at Jacobs Well Church in Chippewa Falls, Wi. at 7:00pm.
- 25th – Meth Forum at Stillson Elementary school in Chippewa Falls, Wi. at 6:00-7:30pm.
- 1st – Speaking at the Compassion Center in Shell Lake at 6:00pm.
- 15th – Speaking at the Minn. Adult and Teen Challenge, Teen Challenge Leadership Institute at 8:00am during their Chapel time.
- 17th – Presenting a training/equipping at Crossroads Outreach in Ashland, Wi. called: “Addictions – A Family Affair.” This training is open to all free of charge and deals with the families and friends who live with an addict or know an addict and is struggling with how to deal with it and what or what not to do. Register on Facebook at Crossroads Outreach or call me at 715-491-7461.
- 18th – Giving the Message at Faith Evangelical Free Church in Stanley, Wi. Service begins at 10:00am.
- 21st – Speaking at the Offender Reintegration Program at the New Beginnings Alano Club, 7707 E. Main Street, Siren, Wi. Lunch at 12:00 and speaking at 1:00. Open to the public.
- 26th – Speaking at the Middle School 3626 Hammond Ave., Superior, Wi. 6:00-8:00pm. Doors open at 5:00pm. This is a drug awareness event open to all at no cost.
- 28th – Speaking to the youth group at Bloomer Baptist Church in Bloomer, Wi. at 6:30pm.
- 8th – Speaking at WITC Superior. Will be presenting in 2 alcohol and drug abuse classes for the criminal justice program.
- 10th – Speaking at the Almond Tree addictions program at Faith Free Church, Stanley, WI. from 6:00-8:00pm. Open to all.
- 11th – Giving the massage: “Jesus to seek and save the lost – Hope, at Faith Free Church in Stanley, Wi. Service starts at 10:00am
- 11th – Giving the massage at the Chippewa Prison 6:00-7:30pm.
- 12th – Speaking at a meth forum at the Chippewa Falls Middle School, 6:00pm. Open to the public.
- 15-17th – Speaking at the State Gideon convention in Georgia for the Pastor Appreciation banquet at Callaway Gardens Mountain Creek Inn, Pine Mountain Georgia.
- 28th – Speaking at St. Joseph’s Catholic Church in Hayward, WI from 6:30-8:00pm on the dangers and prevalence of satanisam, the occult and new age in our nation and area.
- 6th – Speaking at Celebrate Recovery at the New Life Church in Wheeler, Wi. 7:00-9:00pm.
- 17th – 1:30pm will be speaking to the Jr. and Sr. students at the Ladysmith school on alcohol/drug awareness, bullying, decision making, cutting and identity.
- 18th – 8:30am will be speaking to the students at the Bruce High School on alcohol/drug awareness, bullying, decision making, cutting and identity.
- 18th – At 2:00pm I will be speaking to the students at the Flambeau High school about drug/alcohol awareness, bullying, cutting, decision making and identity.
- 18th – Will be a Teen Rally at the Ladymsith school as a closer from speaking at the 3 schools. This is open to the public and will be sharing the Gospel. There will be door prizes, swimming, Pizza and banana splits as well as live music. 4:00pm-8:00pm.
- 20-22nd – Speaking at the Arkansas State Gideon Convention in Hot Springs.
- 27th – Speaking at the Oklahoma State Gideon Convention in Midwest City, Oklahoma during the keynote luncheon.
- 3rd – Meth Town Hall Forum at the Chippewa Falls Middle School 6:00-7:30pm. Public welcome and encouraged to come.
- 10th – Speaking at the Augusta School in Augusta, Wi. at 8:45am. Will be speaking on Drug/alcohol awareness as well as decision making, bullying, cutting and identity.
- 15th – Speaking at Walworth County Camp of Gideons International Pastor Recognition Banquet in Geneva.
- 20th – Speaking at the Saxeville Community Church in Saxeville, Wi., service at 9:30am. Special musical guest Matt Kholb will be doing worship. All are welcome.
22nd – Speaking for the Northwoods Coalition Meeting and Training presented by Marshfild Clinic Community Outreach at the Holiday Inn Convention Center in Stevens Point, Wi. from 11:45-1:00pm
27th-29th – Northwoods Hopefest at Draper Park, 6970 Park Lane, Winter, Wi. I will be one of the many presenters. There will also be music, including Rapper Tru-Sera. Many kids and adult activities. Please check it out at northwoodshopefest.com
5th – Giving the message at Stanley Faith Free Community Service in the park in Stanley, Wi. Service starts at 10:00am.
- 18th – Giving the message at the Jackson Correctional Institution in Black River Falls.