Speaking Opportunities – Pastor Brian Cole
Besides my tenure here at The Oaks Community Church as Senior Pastor, my biggest passion is going out and speaking at different forums, especially to our youth. Romans 10:13-15 says: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As is is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News.'”
I have been public speaking since shortly after my release from prison in 2010, and have had the honor of speaking in many places and witnessing first hand, countless individuals being Set Free as a result of hearing the Gospel message. I have spoken at small addictions groups all the way to speaking at the International Gideon Convention in Orlando Florida. My passion is speaking to students, whether in youth groups, Juvenile Centers, Group Homes, or schools. I have a powerful message of hope for others after the Truth of Jesus Christ set me free from all the bondage’s of my past, and coming out of the occult, drug, and criminal lifestyle.
I also have been a pulpit fill in other Church’s, and have given many messages to other Church’s and Youth groups who requested specific messages for their audience.
I have spoken at events I would have never thought I would find myself: Softball tournaments, dance companies, AWANA clubs, women’s conferences, step-parenting seminars… Basically I go where I am called! I also have spoken at many biker church’s, or church’s who host biker Sundays, at bike rallies, Gideon Conventions, halfway houses, jails, prisons, drug addiction centers, etc.
I do not charge a fee other than asking to cover my travel expenses. If you feel led to give a love offering, we will accept. But I have learned that in being obedient to God’s call to go where He wants me, He takes care of me and my families needs.
I can speak on many subjects from first hand experience, such as: Satanism and the occult, family abuse, cutting and self mutilation, bullying, drug addictions, living the criminal lifestyle, gangs, prison, jail and juvenile detention centers, pornography and sex addictions, and much more. Or, as I stated above, I can give a message based on something you have in mind to fit your needs. I have also spoken at a few places with other people from my life. Tommy Allen and I who knew each other in the past and at one point tried killing each other, but we are now both saved and one day found ourselves in Church together weeping and lifting our arms in worship to the One true King. We give our testimony and speak on God’s forgiveness. My mother also has done some events alongside me dealing with parental respect and the power of prayer and that there is always hope for those we thinks are hopeless.
Colossians 1:28-29 – “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me.”
You can go to the “contact us” section here to get hold of me, or you can call my number at (715)-491-7461. I can be reached by mail at the Church @: The Oaks Community Church – 14695 County Highway N, Drummond, WI. 54832. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can go to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iE-zgNmaY3QpvjRd_Unkw to see some of my video tapes speaking events or other small pieces I put together for general public. Thank you for your time and support, and may God bless you.
Around March my calendar fills up fast, so contact me now. Here is a list of some of the upcoming events in 2016-2017 my wife and I will be speaking at:
- 14th – Almond Tree Biblical Addiction Counseling Training and Equipping Seminar at Crossroads Outreach, Ashland, WI. 9:00am-5:00pm. Presenters: Pastor Brian Cole, Marsha Cole, Daniel Cousins Sr., MSW, CSAC, IDP-AT.
- 15th – Preaching at the Chippewa Prison 6:00pm.
- 17th – Speaking at the Meth Forum in Stanley, WI. at the School at 6:00pm. Doors open at 5:30pm. Open to the public.
- 21st – Speaking at evening service and community outreach kickoff in Marrion, WI. 6:30pm. Special guest Matt Kolb doing worship!
- 24th – 2:30 – Speaking at the School in Siren, WI. about drug/alcohol awareness.
- 24th – 9:00 – Speaking at the school in Webster, WI. about drug/alcohol awareness.
- 25th – 2:40 – Speaking at the school in Grantburg, WI. about drug/alcohol awareness.
- 28th – Jail/Prison Ministry training Seminar at Crossroads Outreach, Ashland, WI. 9:00am-12:00pm.
- 1st – Leading Bible Study at the Respawn Gaming Ministry in Ashland at 6:00pm.
- 12th – Speaking at 513 FREE event at Peace Church in Eau Claire, 5:00pm.
- 26th – Preaching at the First Assembly of God Church in Ashland, WI. 10:00am.
- 1st – Will be giving a drug/alcohol awareness presentation at the North Woods school in Minong, WI.. 1:40-3:30pm. Chris Lyman of “Church Of Felons” will be my guest speaking on his experience with drinking and vehicular homicide.
- 7th – Will be on the “Chained No More” radio show live. “Brian’s story: From Drug Addict To Preacher. https://www.toginet.com/shows/chainednomore
- 7th – Speaking at the Meth Forum at the Stanley, WI. school at 6:00pm.
- 12-19th – OUT OF TOWN TO FLORIDA!
- 21st – Speaking at the Central Wisconsin Christian School in Waupun, WI.
- 29th – Doing an awareness presentation on drugs and alcohol to middle school and high school students at the Spooner and Shell Lake School District 2:00pm.
- 31st-April 2nd – Keynote speaker at Wood Lake Bible Camp Youth Retreat.
- 3rd – Speaking at the Northwoods Coalition Methamphetamine Summit at the Heartwood Conference Center and Retreat in Trego, WI. at 11:30am.
- 8th – Jail/Prison Ministry training/equipping at Lake Park Alliance Church in Shell lake, 9:00-12:00.
- 6th – Speaking at the Meth Forum at the Bloomer Town Hall 6:00pm.
- 7th – Prayer groups at the showing of the movie “Church Of Felons” at the Marcovich Wellness Center in Superior, WI. 6:30pm.
- 8th – Crossroads Outreach Jail/Prison training at Lake Park Alliance Church in Shell Lake. 9:00-12:00.
- 11-13th – Filming for the 700 Club video.
- 20th – Speaking at a community Event in Siren, WI. at the Siren High School called: “Hope And Healing.” 4:00-8:00pm. Music and food is part of the agenda.
- 22nd – Speaking at Wisconsin Gideon Convention at Pastor’s banquet in Eau Claire, WI.
- 26th – Speaking at the Northwestern High School in Maple, WI doing a drug/alcohol awareness event.
- 27th – Speaking at the South Shore school, all ages. K-5th on tolerance and 6-12 for the drug/alcohol awareness.
- 28th-29th – Almond Tree Addictions Counseling Training at Highland Church in Plover, WI.
- 30th – Giving the message at Highland Church in Plover. Service at 10:00am.
- 3rd – Speaking at the kNOw METH forum at the high school in Hayward at 6:00pm.
- 6th – Speaking at an drug/alcohol community outreach event at the Community Center in Iron River. More info to follow.
- 8th – Speaking at the Good News Jail/Prison Ministry Banquet in Eau Claire, Wi. 6:30pm.
- 9th – Speaking at Celebrate Recovery Group at North Iron Church in Ishpheming, MI. 6:30pm.
- 10th – Speaking at Gaastra Mission Bible Training Center in Gaastra, MI. 9:00am.
- 10th – Speaking at New Life Church in Marquette, MI., 6:30pm.
- 11th – Speaking at the Lighthouse Faith Center in Calmet, MI. 6:30pm.
- 12th – Speaking to the health class at the Hayward High School on Drugs/alcohol.
- 20th – Hope To Dope public Community Event at the Spooner High School, 7:00-8:30pm.
- 21st – Speaking at North Summit Church, Blaine Minn. service at 10:00am.
- 3rd – Speaking at the CLAY (Christ Led Area Youth) event at the United Covenant Church, 350 5th st. NW, Clear Lake, WI., from 2-5pm. There will be live music by Tru Serva, comedy by “Juice the comedian,” worship and a message which I will be giving.
- 4th – Speaking at Bike Blessing at Beach Park in Wabasha, MN 10:00-1:00. Special musical guests include Matt Kholb. This is an event sponsored by River Valley Church.
- 10th – Faith Riders MM of Chequamegon hosting our fundraiser ride to raise money for kids to go to camp. Maslowski Beach in Ashland, WI. Registration at 9:00am, ride begins at 11:00. Cost is $20.00. Free food and music following the ride.
- 8th – Faith Riders MM of Chequamegon will be hosting a fundraiser ride to raise money for the Ashland police department for their K9 dog, “Chase.” Prentice Park in Ashland, Wi. Registration for the bike run begins at 9:00am. The ride leaves at 10:00am. Cost is $20 for the bike run. There will be food a 50/50 raffle and a silent auction. Officer Nick will be in attendance with “Chase,” the K-9 unit. Open to the public. All proceeds go to the Ashland police department for the K-9 unit.
- 27-29 – Speaking at Nebraska Correctional; Youth Facility, Community Corrections Center, and Omaha Correctional Center alongside 513 Free and John Alarid in Omaha Nebraska.
- 16th – State Gideon Convention in Fort Dodge, Iowa. Speaking at Pastors banquet 6:00pm.
- 26th – Speaking at the Hope Gospel Mission event at the Forian Gardens in Eau Claire at 6:00pm. More details to follow.
- 28-30th – Iron Man retreat in Elroy, Wi. A men’s retreat backwoods style. I will be giving 4 messages that weekend on “The Power of the Gospel.”
- 20-21st – Almond Tree and Jail and Prison ministry training at the Loft at Valleybrook Church. Friday 1-4 and Saturday 8:00-4:30. Hosted by 513 Free.
- 13th – Speaking for Northwoods Creation Association on “Social Impacts of Evolution.” Indianhead Technical College, 2100 Beaser, Ashland. 7:00pm.
- 19th – Giving a message at the Jackson Prison. .