Speaking Opportunities – Pastor Brian Cole
Besides my tenure here at The Oaks Community Church as Senior Pastor, my biggest passion is going out and speaking at different forums, especially to our youth. Romans 10:13-15 says: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As is is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News.'”
I have been public speaking since shortly after my release from prison in 2010, and have had the honor of speaking in many places and witnessing first hand, countless individuals being Set Free as a result of hearing the Gospel message. I have spoken at small addictions groups all the way to speaking at the International Gideon Convention in Orlando Florida. My passion is speaking to students, whether in youth groups, Juvenile Centers, Group Homes, or schools. I have a powerful message of hope for others after the Truth of Jesus Christ set me free from all the bondage’s of my past, and coming out of the occult, drug, and criminal lifestyle.
I also have been a pulpit fill in other Church’s, and have given many messages to other Church’s and Youth groups who requested specific messages for their audience.
I have spoken at events I would have never thought I would find myself: Softball tournaments, dance companies, AWANA clubs, women’s conferences, step-parenting seminars… Basically I go where I am called! I also have spoken at many biker church’s, or church’s who host biker Sundays, at bike rallies, Gideon Conventions, halfway houses, jails, prisons, drug addiction centers, etc.
I do not charge a fee other than asking to cover my travel expenses. If you feel led to give a love offering, we will accept. But I have learned that in being obedient to God’s call to go where He wants me, He takes care of me and my families needs.
I can speak on many subjects from first hand experience, such as: Satanism and the occult, family abuse, cutting and self mutilation, bullying, drug addictions, living the criminal lifestyle, gangs, prison, jail and juvenile detention centers, pornography and sex addictions, and much more. Or, as I stated above, I can give a message based on something you have in mind to fit your needs. I have also spoken at a few places with other people from my life. Tommy Allen and I who knew each other in the past and at one point tried killing each other, but we are now both saved and one day found ourselves in Church together weeping and lifting our arms in worship to the One true King. We give our testimony and speak on God’s forgiveness. My mother also has done some events alongside me dealing with parental respect and the power of prayer and that there is always hope for those we thinks are hopeless.
Colossians 1:28-29 – “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me.”
You can go to the “contact us” section here to get hold of me, or you can call my number at (715)-491-7461. I can be reached by mail at the Church @: The Oaks Community Church – 14695 County Highway N, Drummond, WI. 54832. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can go to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iE-zgNmaY3QpvjRd_Unkw to see some of my video tapes speaking events or other small pieces I put together for general public. Thank you for your time and support, and may God bless you.
Around March my calendar fills up fast, so contact me now. Here is a list of some of the upcoming events in 2019 my wife and I will be speaking at:
- 17th – Will be one of the speakers at the Pop Culture Purge Tour in Athens GA. This will be held at the Alps Road Presbyterian Church at 380 Alps Road in Athens GA. from 2:00pm-6:00pm. Tickets are $10 each or $25 for family. You can text “register” to (706) 965-7060. See posters for more details.
- 3rd – Will be the keynote speaker at the Greater House of Hope Hayward fundraiser on March 3 at 5:30pm. Open to the public. Free meal to be served. This will be held at the Hayward Wesleyan Church 10655 Nyman Ave, Hayward, Wi.
- 14th – Will be speaking to the men’s group at the Spider Lake Church Food Shelf in Hayward. Dinner at 5:00 and will be presenting a message after.
- 9th – Will be speaking at the “Fight Fire With Fire” men’s conference Saturday April 9, 8:30-1:30 at the Spider Lake Youth Center – 11255 N. state highway yy in Hayward. This is a free event that includes lunch. Please register by calling Dave Dixon at 715-556-6394.
- 22nd – Will be speaking at the Pastor Appreciation Banquet for the Gideons on Friday April 22nd at 6:00pm. Three Bears Resort, 701 Yogi Circle in Warrens, Wi.
- 14th – Will be speaking at the bike blessing at Faith Community Church, 1110 E. Cass St., Prairie du Chien, Wi. on Saturday May 14. Bikes line up after 9:00am. Ride leaves between 10:30-11:00am.
- 22nd – Will be giving the message at the Sunday school class at 9:00am and the 10:00 service at Faith Fellowship of Osceola – 1694 highway 152, Osceola, Iowa. All are welcome.
- 16-19th – Will be doing revival services at Home Church in Dayton Virginia – 3021 John Wayland Hwy, Dayton, VA 22821 – Thursday, Friday and Saturday at 7:00pm and Sunday morning at 11:00am. All are welcome.
- 27th – Will be giving the message at the Spider Lake Men’s group in Hayward at the youth building on 77 starting at 5:00 with a free dinner.
- 28th – Will be giving testimony at Celebrate recovery at the Wesleyan Church in Hayward, Wi. Starts with a dinner at 5:00.
- 10th – Will be giving the message at the Tree of Life Ministries Church, 7019 highway 144 N., West Bend, Wi. at the 9:30 service. All are welcome.
- 13th – Have the honor of being a testimony speaker at my SECOND International Gideon Convention in Grapevine Texas on July 13th!
- 28th – Will be giving testimony at the Celebrate Recover. This will be at the Spooner Church of the Nazarene, N4584 highway N in Spooner, Wi. Food at 6:00, session begins at 6:30. All are welcome.
- 21st – Will be giving the message at both services (8:00am and 10:30am) at Richfield Life Ministries Church – 167 Church St., Richfield, Pa.
- 28th – Will be speaking at an outdoor service at the Rod and Gun club in Fairchild, Wi. More info to follow.
- 16th – Will be speaking at the Pastor Appreciation Banquet at the Iowa State Gideon convention at 6:30pm at the Holiday Inn and Suites, 4800 Merle Hay Road, Urbandale, IA.
- 9th – Will be giving the message at the Northwoods Community Church, 9187 E. Nyquist rd, Solon Springs, Wi. at the 9:30 service. All are welcome.