Speaking Opportunities – Pastor Brian Cole
Besides my tenure here at The Oaks Community Church as Senior Pastor, my biggest passion is going out and speaking at different forums, especially to our youth. Romans 10:13-15 says: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As is is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News.'”
I have been public speaking since shortly after my release from prison in 2010, and have had the honor of speaking in many places and witnessing first hand, countless individuals being Set Free as a result of hearing the Gospel message. I have spoken at small addictions groups all the way to speaking at the International Gideon Convention in Orlando Florida. My passion is speaking to students, whether in youth groups, Juvenile Centers, Group Homes, or schools. I have a powerful message of hope for others after the Truth of Jesus Christ set me free from all the bondage’s of my past, and coming out of the occult, drug, and criminal lifestyle.
I also have been a pulpit fill in other Church’s, and have given many messages to other Church’s and Youth groups who requested specific messages for their audience.
I have spoken at events I would have never thought I would find myself: Softball tournaments, dance companies, AWANA clubs, women’s conferences, step-parenting seminars… Basically I go where I am called! I also have spoken at many biker church’s, or church’s who host biker Sundays, at bike rallies, Gideon Conventions, halfway houses, jails, prisons, drug addiction centers, etc.
I do not charge a fee other than asking to cover my travel expenses. If you feel led to give a love offering, we will accept. But I have learned that in being obedient to God’s call to go where He wants me, He takes care of me and my families needs.
I can speak on many subjects from first hand experience, such as: Satanism and the occult, family abuse, cutting and self mutilation, bullying, drug addictions, living the criminal lifestyle, gangs, prison, jail and juvenile detention centers, pornography and sex addictions, and much more. Or, as I stated above, I can give a message based on something you have in mind to fit your needs. I have also spoken at a few places with other people from my life. Tommy Allen and I who knew each other in the past and at one point tried killing each other, but we are now both saved and one day found ourselves in Church together weeping and lifting our arms in worship to the One true King. We give our testimony and speak on God’s forgiveness. My mother also has done some events alongside me dealing with parental respect and the power of prayer and that there is always hope for those we thinks are hopeless.
Colossians 1:28-29 – “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me.”
You can go to the “contact us” section here to get hold of me, or you can call my number at (715)-491-7461. I can be reached by mail at the Church @: The Oaks Community Church – 14695 County Highway N, Drummond, WI. 54832. My email is: email@example.com. You can go to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iE-zgNmaY3QpvjRd_Unkw to see some of my video tapes speaking events or other small pieces I put together for general public. Thank you for your time and support, and may God bless you.
Around March my calendar fills up fast, so contact me now. Here is a list of some of the upcoming events in 2019 my wife and I will be speaking at:
- 4th – Will be giving the message at North Star Church in Virginia Mn. at the 10:00am service and the 6:00pm service. 302 2nd Ave. N., Virginia, Mn.
- 5th – Will be speaking at the Gideon Pastor Appreciation Banquet in Mn. (Cancelled due to covid)
- 14th – Will be speaking to the youth at The Fountain Church, 1320 N. Industrial Dr., in Bloomer, Wi. at 6:00pm. All are welcome. (Cancelled due to covid).
- 1st – (Canceled) Will be giving the message to 2 groups of guys at the Jackson Correctional Institution in Black River Falls, Wi.
- 13th – Will be speaking at a gathering at “Cubby’s” E4499 County Road C, Menomonie, Wi. at 6:00pm.
*23rd – Will be one of the speakers at the “Surrender” event held at Splashland in Ashland, Wi. on January 23 from 11:00-4:00 pm.______________________________________________________________________________
- 7th – Will be speaking at Faith Fellowship of Osceola at the 10:00am service. Open to all. 1694 highway 152, Osceola, Ia.
- 20th – Will be speaking at the Hayward Gideon event at the Spider Lake Church (Hayward Campus), 11255 N. State highway 77, Hayward, Wi. on Feb. 20th.
- 1st – Will be giving the message for Maundy Thursday at Spider Lake Church main Camus on Main St. in Hayward at 6:30pm.
- 10th-17th – (Canceled due to covid)Will be in Georgia the week of April 10-17 with the Gideons and speaking in various venues including schools, prisons, Churches, etc. Stay tuned for more details.
- 21st – Will be speaking at a youth rally in Ladysmith, Wi. at the old elementary school. Pizza and prizes at 5:30. Worship music and a message at 6:30. All are welcome.
- 8th – Will be speaking at the Blessing of the Bikes on May 8th at Faith Community Church, 1110 E. Cass St., Prairie du Chien, Wi. Line up after 9:00am, ride leaves 10:30-11:00am.
- 14th – Will be speaking to the Youth Group at Full Gospel Mission Church , 114 West Oak St., Stanley, Wi. at 6:00pm.
- 22nd – Will be speaking at impACT ministries, 300 Shen Elk Plaza, Elkton, VA at 7:00pm. Open to the public.
- 23rd – Will be speaking at impACT Ministries, 300 Shen Elk Plaza, Elkton, VA at 11:00am. Open to the public.
- 28-29th – Will be the keynote speaker on main stage Friday night at Thrivefest in Fargo, ND. Will also be doing a service on Saturday.