Speaking Opportunities – Pastor Brian Cole
Besides my tenure here at The Oaks Community Church as Senior Pastor, my biggest passion is going out and speaking at different forums, especially to our youth. Romans 10:13-15 says: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As is is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News.'”
I have been public speaking since shortly after my release from prison in 2010, and have had the honor of speaking in many places and witnessing first hand, countless individuals being Set Free as a result of hearing the Gospel message. I have spoken at small addictions groups all the way to speaking at the International Gideon Convention in Orlando Florida. My passion is speaking to students, whether in youth groups, Juvenile Centers, Group Homes, or schools. I have a powerful message of hope for others after the Truth of Jesus Christ set me free from all the bondage’s of my past, and coming out of the occult, drug, and criminal lifestyle.
I also have been a pulpit fill in other Church’s, and have given many messages to other Church’s and Youth groups who requested specific messages for their audience.
I have spoken at events I would have never thought I would find myself: Softball tournaments, dance companies, AWANA clubs, women’s conferences, step-parenting seminars… Basically I go where I am called! I also have spoken at many biker church’s, or church’s who host biker Sundays, at bike rallies, Gideon Conventions, halfway houses, jails, prisons, drug addiction centers, etc.
I do not charge a fee other than asking to cover my travel expenses. If you feel led to give a love offering, we will accept. But I have learned that in being obedient to God’s call to go where He wants me, He takes care of me and my families needs.
I can speak on many subjects from first hand experience, such as: Satanism and the occult, family abuse, cutting and self mutilation, bullying, drug addictions, living the criminal lifestyle, gangs, prison, jail and juvenile detention centers, pornography and sex addictions, and much more. Or, as I stated above, I can give a message based on something you have in mind to fit your needs. I have also spoken at a few places with other people from my life. Tommy Allen and I who knew each other in the past and at one point tried killing each other, but we are now both saved and one day found ourselves in Church together weeping and lifting our arms in worship to the One true King. We give our testimony and speak on God’s forgiveness. My mother also has done some events alongside me dealing with parental respect and the power of prayer and that there is always hope for those we thinks are hopeless.
Colossians 1:28-29 – “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me.”
You can go to the “contact us” section here to get hold of me, or you can call my number at (715)-491-7461. I can be reached by mail at the Church @: The Oaks Community Church – 14695 County Highway N, Drummond, WI. 54832. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can go to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iE-zgNmaY3QpvjRd_Unkw to see some of my video tapes speaking events or other small pieces I put together for general public. Thank you for your time and support, and may God bless you.
Around March my calendar fills up fast, so contact me now. Here is a list of some of the upcoming events in 2019 my wife and I will be speaking at:
- 3rd-4th – Will be speaking to all students at the Chippewa Falls High School and the Alt. School. There will be an after school rally on the evening of the 4th at the high school. Rap/hip-hop artist “Tru-Serva” from the Twin Cities will be providing music. More details when we get the completed flyer and info.
- 4th – After school Rally open to the community. Will be held at the Chippewa Falls High School auditorium at 6:30pm. Special musical artist “Tru-Serva” will be performing live. This is open to the Community and all are encouraged to attend.
- 7th – Will be the guest speaker at the 35th Annual St. Croix Trails Conference in Webster, Wi. Starts at 9:00am and runs until 2:00pm. I will be speaking to the youth at 11:00am dealing with addictions and choices. (See poster for details.)
- 16th – Speaking to 3 groups of men at the Barron County Jail at 2:00pm.
- 16th – Speaking at Faith Baptist Church in Chetek, Wi at 6:00pm at the Adult Christmas banquet. Giving testimony and speaking on the burden of reaching out with the Gospel.
- 10th – Speaking at the 55 N Better Group at Salem Baptist Church at 10:00am.
- 11th – Speaking to the students at the Mondovi School in Mondovi, Wi from 2:00-3:25.
- 11th – Speaking at Harvestime Church, Mondovi, Wi. at 7:00pm. This is open to the public.
- 13th – Giving testimony and message at Faith Fellowship Church in Osceola, Iowa during the 9:00 Sunday School and the 10:00am service.
- 15th – Speaking at the Thorp, Wi. High School at 1:00 about drug/alcohol awareness, bullying, healthy choices, etc.
- 14th – Will be speaking at the Gideon Pastor luncheon at the Machine Shed Restaurant in Urbandale, Iowa at 11:30am.
- 17th – Will be giving testimony at the Restoration Church in Rush City, MN. at the 10:00am service, 260 W. 3rd st., Rush City, MN.
- 17th – Will be doing a “Dope to Hope” outreach event at the Rush City, MN High School auditorium at 6:00pm. This event is open to the public.
- 26th-March 1 – Prison Fellowship HOPE events – Will be going on tour with Prison Fellowship and the band 513 Free to do events in multiple facilities in Kenosha and Racine: Milwaukee House of Corrections, Journey Christian Life school, Journey School of Ministry, and Racine Youthful Offender Corr. Facility.
- 5th – At 2:00 will be speaking to the graduates of core classes at a recognition Ceremony at the Wisconsin Resource Center in Oshkosh, Wi.
- 8-9th – Will be at the Prison Fellowship Conference at the Green Lake Conference Center.
- 12th – Speaking to the students at the New Lisbon school in New Lisbon, Wi. at 9:00am.
- 20th – Will be speaking to the students at the Spooner High School in the morning.
- 20th – Community Outreach event at the Spooner Elementary School, in Spooner at 6:00pm. Rap/Hip Hop artist Tru-Serva will be providing music.
- 25-27th – Will be doing a 3 day revival event at the Silverdale Detention Center in Chattanooga, TN.
- 2nd – Will be speaking to the students at the Thorp, Wi. school.
- 7th – Will be speaking at a community outreach event starting at 6:00pm at St. Mark’s Lutheran Church, 600 Stevens Drive, Wausau, Wi.
- 10th – Will be speaking to the residents at the Portage County Juvenile Detention Facility through Youth For Christ.
- 23rd – Will be speaking to the students at the Lac Courte Oreilles Ojibwe School in Hayward, Wi. at 2:00pm.
- 9th – Will be doing a school assembly at the Winter school in Winter Wisconsin from 12:30-2:00pm.
- 17-18th – Speaking at First Positions Dance Company show called: “When Love Sees You” which will be at Calvary Church in Eau Claire, Wi. Tickets are $12. Tickets are available at the door.
- 19th – Bike Blessing at Melrose Alliance Church. Details to follow.
- 5-9th – Will be speaking at revival services at HOME Church in Dayton, VA. Details to follow.
- 15th – 6:00pm will be speaking at the Trinity Evangelical Free Church and Shelters by Jesus, 12 McClellan St., Skowhegan, ME.
- 16th – Will be giving the message at Nealley’s Corner Church, 1260 Kennebec Road, Hampden, ME at 10:00am.
- 10TH – Speaking at Leading With Power at the Hilton Garden Inn in Wausau, Wi at both the 12:00pm and 4:00pm sessions. This is open to all men of all ages.