Speaking Opportunities – Pastor Brian Cole
Besides my tenure here at The Oaks Community Church as Senior Pastor, my biggest passion is going out and speaking at different forums, especially to our youth. Romans 10:13-15 says: “For everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. How then will they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in Him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching? And how are they to preach unless they are sent? As is is written, ‘How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Good News.'”
I have been public speaking since shortly after my release from prison in 2010, and have had the honor of speaking in many places and witnessing first hand, countless individuals being Set Free as a result of hearing the Gospel message. I have spoken at small addictions groups all the way to speaking at the International Gideon Convention in Orlando Florida. My passion is speaking to students, whether in youth groups, Juvenile Centers, Group Homes, or schools. I have a powerful message of hope for others after the Truth of Jesus Christ set me free from all the bondage’s of my past, and coming out of the occult, drug, and criminal lifestyle.
I also have been a pulpit fill in other Church’s, and have given many messages to other Church’s and Youth groups who requested specific messages for their audience.
I have spoken at events I would have never thought I would find myself: Softball tournaments, dance companies, AWANA clubs, women’s conferences, step-parenting seminars… Basically I go where I am called! I also have spoken at many biker church’s, or church’s who host biker Sundays, at bike rallies, Gideon Conventions, halfway houses, jails, prisons, drug addiction centers, etc.
I do not charge a fee other than asking to cover my travel expenses. If you feel led to give a love offering, we will accept. But I have learned that in being obedient to God’s call to go where He wants me, He takes care of me and my families needs.
I can speak on many subjects from first hand experience, such as: Satanism and the occult, family abuse, cutting and self mutilation, bullying, drug addictions, living the criminal lifestyle, gangs, prison, jail and juvenile detention centers, pornography and sex addictions, and much more. Or, as I stated above, I can give a message based on something you have in mind to fit your needs. I have also spoken at a few places with other people from my life. Tommy Allen and I who knew each other in the past and at one point tried killing each other, but we are now both saved and one day found ourselves in Church together weeping and lifting our arms in worship to the One true King. We give our testimony and speak on God’s forgiveness. My mother also has done some events alongside me dealing with parental respect and the power of prayer and that there is always hope for those we thinks are hopeless.
Colossians 1:28-29 – “We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ. To this end I labor, struggling with all His energy, which so powerfully works in me.”
You can go to the “contact us” section here to get hold of me, or you can call my number at (715)-491-7461. I can be reached by mail at the Church @: The Oaks Community Church – 14695 County Highway N, Drummond, WI. 54832. My email is: email@example.com. You can go to my YouTube channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_iE-zgNmaY3QpvjRd_Unkw to see some of my video tapes speaking events or other small pieces I put together for general public. Thank you for your time and support, and may God bless you.
Around March my calendar fills up fast, so contact me now. Here is a list of some of the upcoming events in 2019 my wife and I will be speaking at:
- 5th – Speaking at Celebrate Recovery at the North Shore Church, 511 47th Ave, Menominee, Wi. at 6:30pm.
- 15th – Speaking to the youth at Bayside Baptist Church starting at 6:30pm. 3915 N. 16th street, Superior, Wi.
- 8th – Pulpit fill at the Hayward United Methodist Church, 10285 Olker Road, Hayward, Wi. Service starts at 10:00am.
- 23-29th – CANCELED Week of Fire Revival at Messanetta Springs Camp and Conference Center in Stuart Hall, 712 Massanetta Springs Road, Harrisonburg, Virginia. I will be speaking Thursday night at 7:00pm. For more information and updates please visit the Facebook page @ Week Of Fire Revival, or email Pastor G at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 17th – CANCELED Will be speaking at the Pastor Appreciation Banquet during the State Gideon Convention at the Willmar Convention Center in Wilmar, Mn. at 6:30pm.
- 19th – CANCELED Will be speaking at an outreach event open to the public at Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church, 343 Scott St., Ripon, Wi. from 6:00-7:30pm.
- 29th – CANCELED Will be speaking to the youth at The Fountain Church in Bloomer Wi. from 6:00-8:00pm. This is open to the public.
- 10th – CANCELED – Faith Fellowship of Osceola, 1694 IA-152, Osceola, Iowa. Will be preaching at the 10:00am service.
- 14th – Speaking at the Gideon Pastor Appreciation Banquet in MN.
- 16th – Will be speaking at the Faith Fellowship Church at the 10:00am service. 1694 highway 152, Osceloa, Iowa.
- (Cancelled) 29th – Will be speaking on main stage Saturday night at Thrive Fest North Fargo, 5180 19th Ave. North.
- 10th – Will be speaking at the Celebrate Recovery group at the New Life Church of the Nazarene in Wheeler, Wi. 704 West Main Street, Wheeler, Wi. Doors open at 5:30pm. Large group at 6:00-7:00pm, and Open Share groups from 7:00-8:00pm. All are welcome.
- 4th – Will be giving the message at North Star Church in Virginia Mn. at the 10:00am service and the 6:00pm service. 302 2nd Ave. N., Virginia, Mn.
- 5th – Will be speaking at the Gideon Pastor Appreciation Banquet in Mn. (Cancelled due to covid)
- 14th – Will be speaking to the youth at The Fountain Church, 1320 N. Industrial Dr., in Bloomer, Wi. at 6:00pm. All are welcome.
- 1st – Will be giving the message to 2 groups of guys at the Jackson Correctional Institution in Black River Falls, Wi.
- 28-29th – Will be the keynote speaker on main stage Friday night at Thrivefest in Fargo, ND. Will also be doing a service on Saturday.